Affordable Housing Resources (pdf)

Please check the following websites for good sources of affordable housing:

If you are experiencing homelessness, please call the Housing hotline at 877-531-3236.

Domestic Violence

For information and resources regarding domestic violence, please contact Prevail at 317-773-6942. Their office is located at 1100 S. 9th Street, Suite 100, Noblesville, and their website link is

Mortgage Assistance

For emergency assistance with mortgage payments, contact Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA) at 1-877-GET-HOPE or visit their website

Legal Services

For Legal services, contact Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic located in Indianapolis 317-429-4131.  They come to Noblesville once a week at the First Presbyterian Church, 1207 E. Conner St. on Thursday between noon and 2PM; call first to verify time/location.   If they are unable to assist contact Indiana Legal Service located in Indianapolis 317-631-9410.

Home Ownership

Habitat for Humanity of Greater Indianapolis, serving Hancock, Hamilton, Hendricks & Marion Counties, can also provide assistance to become a homeowner, contact them to apply by calling 317-777-6080 or email

Health Care

For low income health and dental care, please contact Trinity Free Clinic at 317-819-0772 or Aspire Indiana for mental and physical health care at 877-574-1254

Mental Health

For 24 hour Mental Health Crisis Line, call 800-560-4038

Elder Care

For aging services for adults over age 55, please contact Shepherd’s Center at 317-674-8777  and CICOA at 317-254-5465

Utility Assistance

For Low Income Home Energy Assistance contact Good Samaritan Network at 317-842-2603 or visit

Food Assistance


Indiana Health Centers Hamilton County WIC – United Way Service Center
942 North 10th Street
Noblesville, IN – 46060
(317) 776-3445
Monday, Wednesday 8:00-7:00, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00-4:30

Food Stamps

Indiana Family & Social Services
1105 S 10th Street
Noblesville, IN 46060
Phone: 800-403-0864
(SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, HHW, HIP)
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Fair Housing

For Fair Housing Issues, contact:  Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic 317-429-4131; Indiana Legal Service 317-631-9410; Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana 317-644-0673; OR Indiana Civil Rights Commission 317-232-2600.


For information about jobs available in Hamilton County, click on this link:

For employment related services, you can also contact WorkOne in Noblesville at (317) 841-8194. They are located in Ivy Tech in Noblesville at 300 North 17th Street. Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana administers a senior training program called SCSEP, and here is a link to the website for more information about the program: You can reach them at 317-524-4313.